kent marine ro/di unit issues

bobtail107

Hello everyone, I have a problem with a Kent marine Maxxima Hi-s ro/di unit. I bought it used on here a week or two ago. I got it and hooked it up. It does have a float valve hooked to it. I have hooked it up and set the pressure to my house at 65 psi. I know that all hoses are hooked up correctly, the drain is not hooked to anything it is just draining out a basement window. The drain is below the unit and the bucket for the water is below the unit. Here is the problem, I hooked it up and the first 2 canasters have have filled up with water and then it goes to the chamber on top. There is water coming out of the waste side of that top canaster, however NO PRODUCT water has ever come out of it. I know that the membrane had just been replaced a few months ago. But there is no water coming out of the product line. Any ideas? This is a 35 GPD unit. I have tired the product line with and without the float. Now I have taked all the float/auto shu-off stuff off and still nothing from the product side..
Thank You in advance..
Jeremy