Kentucky Fragging

tahja84

Don't have anything to trade yet... Got my first shroom the other day...:D Give it a while and I will be able to trade with you...:joy:

saltydog

I'm in the Louisville area and would be interested in SPS frags. I've got Frog spawn and leathers to trade.
-Salty

900dublr

Hey travis I told u I would trade with you as soon as things get going good. I found a really nice shop for corals. I got a big colt the other day about 8in tall for 30 bucks. Email if you want directions.

lawrence

Hello Duck, I live in Cincy Oh I am new to this hobby. I have a 135 reef I have some large and small pieces of what I call waiving hands colonies I am looking to get some different items for my tank . would you have intrest in the waiving hands ? Thanx Lawrence

icfish

Originally posted by 900dublR
Hey travis I told u I would trade with you as soon as things get going good. I found a really nice shop for corals. I got a big colt the other day about 8in tall for 30 bucks. Email if you want directions.

hey I need directions:
rihayesjr@yahoo.com

icfish

Originally posted by Saltydog
I'm in the Louisville area and would be interested in SPS frags. I've got Frog spawn and leathers to trade.
-Salty

I Don't really have much to trade but if you want to get rid of some of that frogspawn let me know
rihayesjr@yahoo.com

rubberduck

Originally posted by lawrence
Hello Duck, I live in Cincy Oh I am new to this hobby. I have a 135 reef I have some large and small pieces of what I call waiving hands colonies I am looking to get some different items for my tank . would you have intrest in the waiving hands ? Thanx Lawrence
[/Q
money or trade and if money how much

say

I've been looking for places in KY that has great livestock and also very nice corals. I would really like to find individuals to buy from that don't want an arm and a leg for their frags etc.. that would be willing to ship.

rubberduck

for "just fish" look in the phone book under pet shops. they are a little pricy but the GUY KNOWS A TON and he has disease free fish