"kentucky frags" thread continued

rubberduck

well hughes im 15 but i will go to henry clay next year. i was born in june so im not officialy 15 but
who cares. im at edith J hayes right at this point. it is brand new. but yeah i have some frags of clay zoo polyps, 2 batches of about 10 EACH size about as big as this O and 2 larger ones conected. it is a start. i also have a brown zoo that is a lil bigger. i plan to trade. im giving one tyo my best bud. foshizel. but i have a large colt that i am not sure but plan to frag along with my yellow polyps. so in the future i should have a
colt piece
yellow polyp rocks
clay zoo rocks (with maybe a brown zoo included)
so who knows. :) i hope to get way more coral in the future. so all is good. hey hugh were do you go to highschool? how is ur tank. tell me bout it. i might post a pic in the future. i know DUB should have some frags ready to go soon. I WANT A PIECE OF UR MUSHROOM :joy: well i want to hear from yay soon .
TRAVIS AKA RUBBERDUCKY

hey the reason i made this thread is because i could not post on the other one

foshizle

hey rubberduck i would love to start a club this summer with people from kentucky!!!!!
that would be awsome.i am hopefully going to get some softies and then mabey we can tade and anyone else in kentucky that wants to that would be awsome!!!!!

rubberduck

yep maybe we could meet at a fishstore or something. like a huge meet. im not sure and im sure this has some buggs in it. well im sure everyone needs some time but. COOL i would love to hear some input

tye33

I'm in Ky. kinda stumbled upon this site.Seems pretty cool. Just moved out of Lexington last year. I'm cycling a 55g. right now. Going to Lexington in about 2hrs. thought i would check that Just Fish place out you guys have been talkin' about. That would be really great if you could get some people together to start a club or something. My wifes mother has 4 salt tanks. Live in Hazard now. Only 1 petstore here. She has some nice stuff just not a big selection. Anyway thought I would just say hey....HEY!!

cjeffrey77

Hi you guys! I'm still interested also, i've been working a lot lately & haven't had much time to get back w/you. I live in Oldham Co. which is just about 30 min. north of Louisville. Is there anyone else on my end of the state? I would still really like to get a club going I think that would be great. I was thinking that since most of us are still a ways apart that we could maybe start a club for the state, & then maybe have some smaller regions within it. Then the smaller regions members could hopefully get together more often to trade etc. & then maybe just once a year we could have a state meeting in a central place that everybody could come to. Like on big trade day. We could really make it something very neat with some work. I'm willing to try to get something like this going if anyone if interested. Anyone who is interested can e-mail me
ChrissieJ@bellsouth.net
Chrissie

rubberduck

yes we could all save frags till we meet at maybe.....Just Fish or somewhere. i have heard from like 6-8 ppl and that would be cool if all were interested
let me know if im dreaming

foshizle

we are going to try to set it up this summer so not to far away from now!:joy:
if we can get just fish to agree and everyone is willing to gome and if there is enough people.
me and rubberduck live really close like 10 min. and are good friends so we will be planing most of thanks for all your intrest
patrick

tye33

Just got back from Lexington.(don't pay attention to my post time,can never get that right.)Anyway I stopped by Just Fish. Man was that a cool place. His display tanks in the front are awesome!!! He said he was going to put all of that of the 2 tanks in 1 big tank!!!Asked him if he could help me load that in my truck..LoL. i can't wait to go back!!!

rubberduck

i know isn't it awsom man.:) tell him travis sent you. a 15 year old. btw yeah im basicaly took this into myself to plan this. first i need to know how many ppl are interested and how many ppl will be ready this summer. so we need to organize but this is a great start

TRAVIS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

foshizle

yea this is going to be great travis me and you have alot of planning to do but i think we can make it work :)

rubberduck

Originally posted by foshizle
yea this is going to be great travis me and you have alot of planning to do but i think we can make it work :)

nope I DO
not realy thoug, i just need ppl to come and say that they have thefrags and when they are ready.
plus do u want cash or other frags for them..... also since we will meet at just fish.. u can buy stuff there? this should be awsome. i just need input the most

this could catch on pretty good

foshizle

Originally posted by RUBBERDUCK
nope I DO
not realy thoug, i just need ppl to come and say that they have thefrags and when they are ready.
plus do u want cash or other frags for them..... also since we will meet at just fish.. u can buy stuff there? this should be awsome. i just need input the most

this could catch on pretty good

no we have planning unless you want to have to do everything on your own im just trying to be helpful but if you want to try to do all this on ur own good luck:nope:

rubberduck

cool but i need to hear from them intill i can count them as coming. but cool, better get some frags to trage p-atty