Kentucky... Live Sand/Rock Wanted

say

I am looking for items to get my tank started. I need more live sand and rock... Also a Protein skimmer and a pump for my wet/dry filter...
ALSO need LIGHTS!!

gebrony

do you have a store or just sell out of house, because i would like about 50 lbs or so, but i will need it in like two weeks not now

farmboy

Hey Gebrony,
Do you have any good pet stores in Morehead? We've got one in Ashland thats pretty good.

farmboy

Hey Gebrony Bert's Pet Center.
It's a new store in Russel, actually-on Diedrich BLVD.
They kept their store open in Ironton, also. They have an OK selection of SWFs and corals.

gebrony

i have been there a couple of times and it seemed like all they had were cleaner shrimp and clownfish, but they are much cheaper than seaquariums

farmboy

THey get new stuff in pretty often. THe new store is hoppin just about any time I stop! :jumping: I didn't know there was that much to be made in a pet store(except for the prices of some of those furry animals). There are usually 4 to 6 employees in there. Business must be good. . . .

saltyguy

I don't know how far u all are from Louisville but we have a few good LFS with pretty good prices. If you want I can let you know more about them like location and such.