Kenya Tree for trade..TN/KY/VA

microman2k

i've got some Kenya Tree i'd like to trade off in anyone is interested, my kenya tree is spreading annoying fast, its taking away from my other corals, and i need to get some of it out, i'll post pics later if anyone is interested! :happyfish

microman2k

sorry about the wait, i'm just now getting a chance to post some pics, but i have frags from 1/2" - 3" ...here are just a couple of pics...

microman2k

BUMP, i've still got some left...if anyone wants a frag....one day ground shipping covers all of tennessee, most of kentucky, down to atlanta..and some of virginia so shipping will be cheap...anything/anywhere else just ask me!

microman2k

I'm in East Tennessee, an hour above Knoxville. I checked shipping with Fedex to Kingsport and its only one day in transit with ground shipping, so shipping would be cheap! :happyfish

S

scoobs

you are a hour above knoxville? heck i must live right next to you.. you let someone come by and get it?

microman2k

yea that would be fine but i'm about 2 hours from kingsport...so it might be cheaper to ship..shipping i believe is only around $6-8, but either is fine with me! :happyfish