kenya tree fraggs

40 galons

im back with more kenya tree fraggs. im looking to trade off all of these. if there is an offer worth the trade im may be shipping out the mother tree also, its becomming a kenya tree factory . so you can email me if intrested
rkizer06140@yahoo.com

ibew

yes im interested what would you want for a trade I got alot of the same color zoos which is brown and green a bunch of green star polpys a bunch of pimple brown mushrooms and hugh neon green mushrooms

sully

Are you clipping the branches and re attaching them to a base or do they just spread by themself ?

40 galons

just spawn by themselves, kinda just falls off the branches and will attach where ever they land. sand , rock ..my fetherduster tube!

40 galons

when i first recieved the mother tree i had it under pcs for about 10mo to 1 yr. so i think it would be fine to keep under pc, i have sent almost all the trees out so if you dont hear from me , there gone , srry but i no ill be back on here with more , hopefully everyone will be happy with what i gave.
thread closed plZ

fishfryer

never received kenya trees that you said you sent out 2 day priority mail last wed.and you did received the mushrooms in our swap.what is the deal??? :mad:

40 galons

i dont no why you had to bring this to the forums but i have the tracking number for anyone intrested in viewing ...cp605056135us.. i have no reason to keep these trees from you or anyone else. i sent them as promised . out of about 10 packages that i have sent out you were the only one who hasnt recieved them..

renogaw

looks like usps screwed up... does show they took them, but never shipped. may want to make a claim.
Label/Receipt Number: CP60 5056 135U S
Your item was accepted at 4:52 pm on October 04, 2006 in HUDSON, NC 28638. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

grumpygils

Originally Posted by 40 galons
im back with more kenya tree fraggs. im looking to trade off all of these. if there is an offer worth the trade im may be shipping out the mother tree also, its becomming a kenya tree factory . so you can email me if intrested
rkizer06140@yahoo.com
Where are you in NC?
Mc

fishfryer

to everyone i made an error and never realized that the computor hit the wrong number for zipcode. let everyone learn from my mistake double check and check again correct address and zipcode when send info. will make a claim and see what happen to package.

renogaw

been a week, and they are most likely dead. i doubt usps will allow you to make a claim for your error, its not their fault.

fishfryer

well talk about picking wrong zip codes .not only did i type the wrong zipcode but i picked a military base outside the country.... so never see the package dead or alive. i sure do do things wrong!!!!!!