Kenya Trees in Philly

phillykenya

I have been supplying most of the area stores with Kenya for the last 6 or so months. I have too many kenyas at this point and looking to sell. Selling small stalks for $9 and medium for $15. I also have a few larger kenyas and willing to negotiate for them
Willing to talk trade for cool colored zoas or sps.
If you are interested shoot me an email at mjsgti@comcast.net
Not willing to ship.
Pics available upon request.

new2salt1

Kenyas = good beginner coral. In my experience, they are hard to kill. I just started a 3gal pico, and didn't realize how fast the water evaporates. My salinity spiked to 1.035 last week, and the Kenya showed no signs of being unhappy.
You should pick some up, that's a good price.

phillykenya

Kenyas are very easy to care for. They grow like crazy and are hard to kill. It is a very good beginners coral.

codylowe

Wow, i thought my Kenya problem was bad! lol... Mine keeps shedding branches - i can hardly keep up with em.

phillykenya

Originally Posted by rbu1
How about leathers have any large one's you want to clear out?
I dont want to get rid of them yet, I have recently cut the finger and when they are ready I will be willing to part with them. I will put another post up for the finger.

toeknee

I think I would be interested in picking up some kenya, I have to do some more reading about care for them but I have strong flow and good light.