kenya trees

40 galons

so iv posted the kenya trees absolutely free to anyone willing to pay for shipping and noone??? i mean noone wants these? i mean come on iv notice form all the calculations for shipping that iv done that shipping cost is - 30-35$ overnighted - even alot cheaper than that for 2nd day.. so im gonna post this last time before i really throw them out the back door. and plz plz dont e-mail me unless you want them..but if u do this is what you ll get ,at least 3 min. frags - 1 inch long if u want more well talk , rkizer06140@yahoo.com im not trying to make any cash off these i just really dont like the idea of throwing them out

natep206

im sure i was first cause i emailed u like last week. but u havnt e-mailed me back. has he emailed anyone else????
nate

T

tampausmc

i think i responded to another thread of yours about the same thing......i'm interested in some kenya tree.....
email me at thompson_usmc@hotmail.com with the price for shipping to 33616 and i'll get the money to you

40 galons

im sorry for not replying to these post on the forum but i have only been answering the e-mails sent to my address and i have givin away all the trees that i have at the moment , srry for those that didnt get any :-((