Kevl's Biocube 29g

kevl

Setup:
12'' Acan Lights (LED) (A104AC) <--- Got this 3-4 weeks ago.
Rio 6HF
Nano Koralia (425gph)
Everything else stock..
20-25lbs LR
Coral: (Frags)
Pink Frogspawn (Octo Coral)
Green Frogspawn
Alveopora - Green
Neon Green Nepthea
Bluberry Gargonian
Duncans
Ricordea - Orange, Teal, Green/Blue
Green Leather
Purple Cloves
Neon Green frilly mushrooms
Red/Orange mushroom
Zoanthids - Bam bams, Nuclear greens, blueberries, Pink, Orange/Peach.
Acan frags - Incredible Hulk, Orange/Blue
Inverts:
Bubble tip anenome - White/Green
Fire Shrimp
Red Scarlets
Photos and video to come..
Tank has been running for 3 months.

maelv

That's awesome, can't wait. I have been eyeballing those acan lights for a while. You'll have to let me know how they work out for you. I picked up some Evolution LED and like them. But they seem to be more of an entry level lighting unit (by the way of price). I like mine and I had it briefly set up on the 60 gallon before I broke it down and set it up on my 25 gallon and I saw some growth using them..
Looking forward to this build and pictures.

btldreef

The Acan Lighting systems are really nice. I happen to know the people that make them (they're faciltiy is here on Long Island). Do you happen to live in the NY area, most people who have the Acan lighting systems do, so just curious?
Can't wait to see pics.

kevl

Well it's been a while, haha. But here's a vid link I posted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l09y-8mzhfI
There have been a few changes as far as Coral selection, and I now have a clown :)
Also, I live in CT BTLDreef and the Acan lights are astounding, especially the actinic lights!!! I've also set up an Aqua Controller from "Neptune Systems" which allows me to track my pH and temp from my phone, which is quite nice.
Enjoy