Kill the Moderator

T

thomas712

Nice Title huh?
Well this is my 3000 post here at SWF.COM. I'm not looking for congrats or anything like that. Just means that I like to type alot. Heck I have only been here for 9 months. But I would like to take the oppertunity to ask you members this.
How in the world could you stand to listen to all my dribble? All those cut and paste answers, guesses that made no sence at all, and all of those sideline comedy comments.
You must relize that I haven't got one original thought in my head at all right?
And where is my tank at? huh? I got a digi, why am I not posting pics of my tank? Just not proud of it yet thats why. And what about a pic of me? where is it?
I am shocked that you people have not risen up, picked up your tools and torches and crowded the streets here and demanded that I be torn into 4 pieces and flung into the sea. Only to have my body eaten by Mollies and consumbed by the caulerpa.
So what are your thoughts about it?
Thomas ;)
Ryan's not the only one that can come out of left field you know.
;)

broomer5

Thomas,
I think many of us here are permanent residents of left field :p
As far as you being drawn and quartered, I think that would be excessive punishement for such a minor violation of not posting your tank or pic here. Maybe someday.
Personally I'm glad you're here, you give good advise !

karajay

I personally ALWAYS look forward to seeing your posts! Even if you are cutting and pasting at least you always know where to FIND what we need. I think you have the respect of everyone on this board. Thanks for everything! :)

timsedwards

Hi Thomas!
Well ive been here the same amount of time as you, and you have down nearly double the amount of posts! My hat goes off to you!
I think with you there is this air of mystery! A bit like Terry B, never seen a picture or anything.....how mysterious ;)
Well done on being such a fab Mod,
Tim.

reefnut

I was born in left field and have never found my way out :eek: :D.
Personally I think you do a fine job. Never really thought of the picture thing but...different stroke for different fokes.
Travis.

jonthefb

Hey Thomas, congrats! i jsut thought id tag my 3000th post onto your 3000th post thread! that rocks1 and keep up the good work!
good luck
jon

doodle1800

I was born in a cellar and never brought up.
I always think your posts are valuable Thomas - keep it up..

buzz

Cut and paste replies and guesswork? Hmm....sounds a little like.......many of the replies all of us make here! :D
Wait....so you're just like us? Hmm.....OK...now my world is shattered. ;)
The thing to remember is that all of those cut and paste answers involve research that you did for someone elses problem. Whether it is first hand knowledge, or researched information, it is, and has been helpful.

michaeltx

humm makes me think you talk out th wrong end :p
Im catching up with ya though LOL
congrates on 3000th though
Mike

stargazer

;) I HAVE ONLEY BEEN HERE A SHORT TIME BUT YOU HAVE HELPED ME OUT A LOT PS I DON'T LIKE TYPING THANK'S _-______DANE :rolleyes:

nm reef

Jeeeezzzzzzz!!! Ya'all should hear how he talks about all of you in the shark tank...and he's been tryin' for months now to figure out how to take a picture...much less how to post one!!!
I vote we lynch...then quarter...then copy/paste the results here for all to see!!!
Congrads on 3000...and cheers to many more.:cool:

T

thomas712

Congrats to you too Jonthefb :) Good to hear from you again. You have always been an asset to this board and its a shame that you are unable to post more often. Always liked your advice.
Thomas

squidd

Originally posted by Thomas712
Nice Title huh?
How in the world could you stand to listen to all my dribble? All those cut and paste answers, guesses that made no sence at all, and all of those sideline comedy comments.
You must realize that I haven't got one original thought in my head at all right?

AW MAN, You Told us your secrets, Now you gotta kill us...
This should have been one of those "Do Not Read This Post" posts...;)
:cool:

bioreefer

Congrad thomas on 3000 man you got alot of time that you do not know how to spend. LOL j/k I read your posts alot I feel you give good advice. but never got back on the OI company what happend there................. ;)