Killing aptasia

skysurfrsb

Could someone plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. tell me where to get some pickling lime? I've look at stater bros., vons, albertsons, health food stores Trader Joes, smart & finle and the list goes on. I'm in so cal. if someone could help I would be greatful.

skysurfrsb

Could someone plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. tell me where to get some pickling lime? I've look at stater bros., vons, albertsons, health food stores Trader Joes, smart & finle and the list goes on. I'm in so cal. if someone could help I would be greatful.

skysurfrsb

I even went to pickling lime com and only one place said they would sell it so when i clicked on it they said out of stock. can't we get cucumbers year round? I think the east coast is still in to canning more than the west. You know us we think we are to busy. lol.

edwar050

Ok, just got this 55 but the problems aptaisa, I have four large peppermint shrimp that don't seem to be touching the stuff, should i get some pickling lime at walmart, will it affect the tank, and where to you get a needle to inject it with or do you use a turkey baster?
Any help please as I would love to add more corals but need to get these beasts under control asap, there are about 50 in the tank including one large sucker.

spmnarciso

Originally posted by skysurfrsb
I forgot to mention wall-mart. The one here in california did not have any. Thank you for your help thouh.

Did you try Mrs. Wages pickeling lime on the web?