Kip, did you see.....

zanemoseley

Originally posted by skilos1
Now only 10,000 more posts and you will able to keep a display of SPS corals. Then maybe after 15,000 more you will be able to keep clams. Just think of the possibilities, they are endless!! Congrats on reaching the big 10k. Do you feel older now?

so wrong......... congrats kip, I know you've helped me a lot since I started here last summer

T

thomas712

To one of the best members who's helped me and hundereds of others.
Many, many of us truly appreciate your knowledge, experience and assistance.
Thank you Kipster

Thomas

nm reef

Hmmmm....something must be wrong....I'm keeping clams already and will soon have a selection of SPS types...and my post count is far less than the required 10 grand!!!!! Kip....loan me a couple thousand?
LOL....congrads on reaching the 10K mark....and hopefully you'll be around for many more.

K

kistheeze

Congratulations, Kip - your constant thirst for knowledge is an inspiration to us all.
Plus - your fiancee's a hottie.

neowind

:jumping: :jumping: :cheer: :cheer:

You are the master !!!!
Congrats
Party!!!
Thanks for the TON of help you have given me.

I

iluvfish

:jumping: YAY!!:jumping: Congratulations! :cheer:
And thanks for sticking with us! I certainly appreciate it.:)
P.S. When is the big wedding date (I must have missed that).

jlm

:jumping: :cheer: Congrat's on the 10k. Thanks so much for all your help. I learn a lot from just reading past things you've written.

lovethesea

mother in law tucked away at the Holiday Inn yet? :D
oh, and Best wishes to the both of you and bring back lots of pics. Have fun snorkling!!

zanemoseley

Originally posted by Kip4130
tomorrow... fri, 23rd

I don't know kip if you subtract 10 days from the date its friday the 13th and you know what that means

zanemoseley

man you're leaving your tanks without someone watching them for 1 1/2 weeks? do you have an automatic feeder. I'm going to myrtle beach for 5 days in the end of may. My girlfriends mom watches the tank for me. She just has to add water and feed but the whole top off thing is a bit more envolved now that I'm evaporating 1 1/2 gallons of water a day

lovethesea

at least you have some time to yourself.
Hopefully clowny is just a little off today. Or maybe he is getting vibes from you leavng? :D Who the heck is going to keep an eye on your tanks?

sparky0028

Congrats Kip, thanks for all the help and support, reading all your post have help out greatly. Good luck and besh wishes tomorrow and have a great honeymoon.:cheer:
Sparky

lovethesea

the clown hasnt been eating well for several days now
whos watching my tanks...
... 3 reeffillers, 3 floatswitches, too many timers to count, temp controller, a computer backup power supply running two maxi's in each tank, and mr A/C set pretty low.
my main concerns are temp and evap... both of which i think i have covered pretty well. if temp reaches 83*F... then the temp controller is set to shut down lighting and heaters until the tanks cool to 80... then it will allow them to run again.
my mom will come in every other day to feed

geeze, too bad you didn't plan anything

Hopefully clowny will be fine.

saltynewbie

thanks... i believe the transport to the holiday end leaves around 2pm... luckily, this morning, she, the bride, and the maid of honor have left me alone to prep my fish tanks for the week and a half i will be gone.
my 2 yr old clown is acting a bit funny... not a good time for that to happen... so i am doing a water change in that system and running some carbon... just in case something bad got in the water... like mother-in-law breath or something :)

i hope your mom-in-law isnt an undercover member here kip!!!

Congrads on the post count Kip. Man you talk alot.:D Also congards and good luck to you and your bride tommorow.:) I'll be tieing the knot in just a few days myself. 5/1/04:nervous: