KNOP C Calcium reactor, ph monitor, regulator

nakadoc

I have a 2 year old KNOP C calcium reactor in good working condition filled with media, Pinpoint PH MONITOR w/AC adaptor kit no probe and Deluxe C02 regulator with electric solenoid bubble counter cracked but I do have a new redsea bubble counter. Pm for pictures. I will part items if I get offers for everything.
$325 picked up in Omaha, NE
$350 shipped anywhere in the continental US
KNOP Calcium Reactor C
The KNOP calcium reactor model C has been released to the market in 1994 as the first professional and commercially available calcium reactor worldwide. Since that time it has been improved constantly, and meanwhile many thousand devices are operating on all five continents. Because of its reliability, the stable construction, the easy operation and the affordable price it has become one of the most frequently sold calcium reactors worldwide, market leader in the USA and Japan. Optionally it can be equipped with a CO2 filter minimizing a CO2 carry-over.
For aquaria up to 200gal (800L)
Constant calcium values above 420 mg/L
Constant carbonate values above 8° dKH
Moderate CO2 consumption
Includes EHEIM pump
Internal circulation 1200 times per hour
Includes bubble counter
Includes CO2 safety valve
Automatic release of false gas
Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.5" x 2.5" x 19"
Requires 3.3lbs calcium reactor media
CO2 Deluxe Regulator System:
Features:
Built-in bubble counter: great for freshwater applications
Most compact & sturdy construction
Solid chrome-plated gas regulator & pressure reducing valve assembly
Dual gauge pressure indicators
Industrial-grade Precision Needle Valve (upgradable to Super Precision Metering Valve)
Integrated 110V Solenoid (Magnetic) Electrical Valve
Compatible with various sizes of US & Canada CO2 Cylinders (from 12 oz to 20-lb).