Know anyone, WHAT THE HE(double hockey sticks)

gq

OK,
I was having a GREAT DAY Yesterday at work i mean i even felt like waking up and seeing the people i see everyday 5 out of the 7 days in a week....
I get home... go play ball with some buddies come back home, take a shower, order some pizza and watch the game. As i'm walking towards the kitchen for some food i take a look at my Tank and "Think man i a one lucky person..." I come back and only notice 4 fish! So then i'm like "OK well maybe the Angel is between rockwork doing what it does". So like any Saltwater GURU. I go for the food to bring everyone out(THE FISH) and long and behold my DWARF ANGEL WAS Missing) WHAT THE heck ( edited broomer5 ) HAPPENEND TO MY FISH? ANYONE KNOW?
So i'm lookin...lookin...& looking! And no luck. I looked in between the rockwork, behind the tank, under the tank, in the filter, the protein skimmer, and everything and i couldn't find him.
Now i know the other fish didn't eat him because he was the biggest fish that i had.
1.Percula Clown
2.Damsel
3.Royal Gramma
4.Scotter Blenny
5. WAS MY DWARF ANGEL
I also have blue & red hermit crabs and a peral coral, a disc coral, & 3 sets of mushrooms
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ASAP?

gq

nope no shrimp and checked the carpet already and they told me he didn't have a vac to surf with so no luck(I already checked the carpet)

azonic

Wouldn't happen to have an anemone in there would you? My cowfish got grabbed and eaten by one a few days ago....he was crapped out this morning...He was only 1.5 CM's long though, I would assume your angel is bigger then that...but just a thought.