O

ogdog30

Does anyone have one of these? 5.0 megapixels for 250$
But why so much for so cheap? i just want some info. TIA :D

T

tizzo

Originally posted by ogdog30
Oh, yeah thanks! :mad:

Prolly not funny to you, but I thought it was kinda cute.
Don't have the camera, but I looked up the info. All looks good except that it doesn't have much in the way of a "macro-mode".
If you don't want any real close up shots, and you mostly take auto focus shots anyway then this cam seems ideal. It may not include the picture card, which will run you another 50 bucks or so, oh and the card reader. Yet another 50 bucks.
Which city in Ohio are you in? I ask because I am originally from Youngstown. Wanted to see if you were too.
Here's where I fpound what I found, if this is even the same camera. There are actually 2 different kinds of Kodak easy shares for $250.
http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQueri...e=en_US#wg02_1

S

sw_h2o

We just took back our Kodak easy share 4.0 I wasn't happy with the pictures. I don't know about the 5 though.

O

ogdog30

sorry for the late reply Tizzo, but i live in the small town of Mineral Ridge. Pretty close to Youngstown :yes: you dont see alot of people from ohio on these boards, thats why i never go to the classifieds! :nope:

jeremyglen

I have a Kodak DX7630 5.0 MP camera and I think it works well. I like the pics it takes and the video is great as well. It has tons of settings and modes. It is well worth the money you'll spend. I believe I got mine for around $300 but there are some a bit cheaper out there if you do some digging. You won't regret getting one like this cause it is a good camera. It was listed as a Consumer Digest reccommended choice for the 5MP and up catagory. Hope this helps.

jenn-e

I have a kodak easyshare DX6490 4.0mp. It's ok. The macro is not too bad, but you can't zoom in much in macro mode or it gets kinda fuzzy. It does take great pics tho.

wablondie98664

i have the kodak cx7530. i think it is a great camera. it does have some basic manual setting you can play with, but is mainly auto. i have gotten some great pics with this 5mp camera. also there is no need to buy a seperate card reader, you can just hook the camera up to your pc like any other digi cam. i will post some pics i have taken with this camera