ky trade sell

wilson2

i havent much to trade, a couple mushrooms, xenia, hynophora i could frag, a condi anemone id love to get rid of (large), brown button polyps. Im just getting started really, id be interested in buying more than trading

macjmc

I am in az right now but I will be back in KY next month. I have a bunch of stuff including Zoas, Shrooms purple/blue/red/supermans. I will also have some rics and other stuff. I will be located in Bowling Green.

wilson2

can u email me when you are back? its wilson2@pc.edu. Coincidentaly (sp.), ill be going to AZ for the monh of october, and probably moving there next summer (to Kingman)

macjmc

I will def drop you a line when I get to BG. Are you looking for anything special? I have about 20-30 diff types of corals so let me know if your looking for anything in particular.

wilson2

nothing in particular, soft stuff more so, just would like to get some small frags cheaper than at the lfs, and close enough that i can pick them up. things that come to mind are clove polyps, cups, plates, any montys, but like i say, whatever. thanks again

microman2k

i can take a picture later today. i actually live in TN, but i am 5 minutes outside kentucky. i travel to kentucky almost everyday. around the baurbroville and corbin area. i will be in lexington on tommorow.

wilson2

cool, ill be in lexington and louisville and have time to even maybe drive down your way the first few days of august. cant make it to lexington tommorow, but ill pm you when i head down state if thats ok... how much were you thinking?

microman2k

i've got some big pieces, as well as some tiny frags, just depends on what you want. i won't be here the first two weeks of august, i'm going to london for 2 weeks!

riccobully

Hey wilson2 I use to live in Greenup and Flatwoods but have moved to Nashville,TN I am just getting started so I am in need of everything like you..If you need anything or trade let me know..I am always up that way