Lacrosse

moraym

Sorry, never played. But drive a couple hours to watch U of Virginia play basically every weekend in the spring. Travel with the team to most tournaments, including their 99 and 03 national championships. So far so good this season.:D

moraym

Ha ha, no, not with the team, I just give too much of my time/money to the athletic program down there.
Sorry, don't have anything to give you.:D I'm actually not a big fan of UVA's new Gait equipment, and the only other stuff I have is game-used stuff from various championship runs, and that's already behind glass.:D

fishy411

I play. 7th and 8th grade league. I play attack and also middie sometimes. What kind of stiick do u have?
Moray-Gait stuff RULES

moraym

Moray-Gait stuff RULES [/B]
Compared to Virginia's helmet/uniforms last year, not so much. The equipment may be quality, but we don't look nearly as good, and I not only want to win, want to win in style.:D

fishy411

Originally posted by MorayM
Compared to Virginia's helmet/uniforms last year, not so much. The equipment may be quality, but we don't look nearly as good, and I not only want to win, want to win in style.:D

O if thats all yur worried about check out teh warrioir stuff. Dont look too close or u may blind yurself

gatorsfan

well today was the last day of the highschool tryouts and i made jv starting middie and im a freshman so hopefully next year i can make varsity. i have a brine answer with the brine ignite supra shaft. lightest thing ive ever held but not the best in scoopin but if my team passes good ill be alrite. o yea and the warrior stuff is amazin. have u seen the new mac daddys. 2 kids on my team have them. they fit perfectley on ur hand. they may look bulky but there not at all. the shiny blue ones can make u blind if u look at them directley. i need to get me a pair of those. i guess i gotta start a bottle drive. only $150 to go.

fishking

all i can say is im a goalie and boy does it suck, come home from games and practice wit bruises the size of the ball and they have like yellow/white rings around them, my coach screwed my calf muscle up when he whipped at me one time, but all in all its a fun sport

fishy411

Originally posted by fishking
all i can say is im a goalie and boy does it suck, come home from games and practice wit bruises the size of the ball and they have like yellow/white rings around them, my coach screwed my calf muscle up when he whipped at me one time, but all in all its a fun sport

o yeah. All the goalies around here suck. every one is afraid of the ball. I have an F-15 and a gait torque. Warrior stuff is way too flashy. I like the stx pro- amps. they are even more comfortable than the mac daddy's

gatorsfan

i was goin to play goalie this year but then 2 big defenders decided to try it out and they dont even flinch when the get hit. its purty funny actually to watch them get hit. and i think the warrior stuff is proaly the best rite now. stx has only good heads like the bionic but warrior has great heads and shafts like krypto's. and brine has very few things that compare to warrior or stx. o yea but i think the best gloves from stx r the gladiators and from warrior r the mac daddys.

undulate*

yah i play lacrosse and im 13.
I live in Canada and lacrosse was made it canada!!! Yah man lol
Except i play indoor lacrosse like the NLL.