Ladies I need "V" Day suggestions!

volitan

I'm looking for suggestions for my first "V" Day with someone I'm very serious about. I did the whole dozen roses delivered thing, but I don't feel like that is enough. What do you girls think?

volitan

She's a physican therapist. She likes the gym and sports, but shes a a true romantic... thus the roses. I'm looking for ideas that are out of the box.

dvs

Oh... I see. Well Im not your typical "girly girl" so it looks like Ill butt out.
Good luck though!
Jen

promisetbg

How about a day at a full service salon..with massage,facial,nails,hair,etc...nothing makes a girl feel better than being pampered and getting a refresh.

Oh..and a romantic setting for dinner with her favorite type of food after that...and something she can keep,like a pair of earrings, a necklace,etc.Women love jewelry..especially DIAMONDS:D

lovethesea

Volitian......rent a great movie and make dinner. Then I am sure you can think up the other things :nervous:

loopy

Roses, good job! Do you cook? They are right...cooking for her would be wonderful. If you don't cook, get her favorite take out and we're not talking McD's. here. Candles, candles everywhere...lots of candles. ROMANTIC. Set up dinner on a coffee table and sit on pillows...with only the candle light...her favorite music playing softly. And jewelry is a nice idea...maybe a bracelet...something she will always have. You want to get into HER brain here, what would she 'dream of'? If you can't decide....can you ask her friends? Just remember, every woman wants to feel pampered and loved and taken care of....no matter how independent they claim to be. All the above suggestions were good!!!! Hey....I am spending it alone, you can't do worse than that!!!!!!!!!!

nflnutswif

OK my two cents, She's obviously althletic, Me too, I love anything outdoors! Restaurants are too crowded, home cooked meals are boring! Pick up a to go meal. . .Applebees, not mcdonalds, put together a large blanket, bottle of whatever you drink, lots of candles, the thick ones, so they last longer. And take her to a nice semi secluded PARK! Dont forget the portable music! Fabulous "First" valentines day!

pwnag3!!

well.... you could do what my ex did for me awhile back.
We went out to eat and when we went back to her apartment....she had her mother (or other parent... whatever) lay down rose petals all in front of the fireplace with the fire place lit and romantic music and all that sappy stuff.
It was cool. I had fun... then just sit and talk for a bit.
You can never go wrong with home cooked food. When i say home cooked im talking every thing fresh.
ohhhh i got it.
You could rent the notebook (very romantic) and cook her a nice meal with some wine... then you are in!
eat dinner... watch the notebook...shed some tears... then get a smile :happy:

S

simm

Take her out to eat and then go watch the new Phantom Of The Opera movie. I did and she loved it. That is the best movie. If your into that kind of movies.

iwantacans

Originally posted by promisetbg
..and something she can keep,like a pair of earrings, a necklace,etc.Women love jewelry..especially DIAMONDS:D

yup... i love my job.... i sell diamonds... so if anyone needs some..... just fire away

loopy

WE WILL BE WANTING DETAILS AS TO HOW THIS DATE GOES LIKE........ASAP...UH HU!!!!! ROSE PEDDLES.......OOOOO GREAT IDEA, YES...GO FOR IT. The notebook....very good movie...yep. Good luck and don't forget.......DO NOT FORGET........DETAILS FIRST THING IN MORNING!!!!

fishkiller

get her diamonds and ----......... and some wine.. go from red to white, otherwise her teeth will be purple the rest of the night.

nflnutswif

Originally posted by fishkiller
get her diamonds and ----......... and some wine.. go from red to white, otherwise her teeth will be purple the rest of the night.

She's still brushing her teeth!