large angles

ophiura

The question is should I put him in my 15g, or my 8g? LOL! :D
Thanks for the offer though.
There is a large reef aquarium society here. You may try looking at their site because you can send out a group email to them. Definetly give that a try!
http://www.marshreef.org/

wrcooper

well now i have a very funny question when a korean angel sleeps does he sleep on his side on the bottom with my puffer sleeping on top of him they have done this a few times and i was wondering if that is normal i mean if i walk in front of the tank they get up and move around was just curious
tell me if you think this is a good idea for my to transfer all my stuff too????
110g RROceanic with Oceanic stand, w/d sump, pumps heaters, original lights and glass top cover.
This aquarium has been professionally resealed by Universal Aquatics due to a leak and has been full of water and circulating for over 2 months now.
30g Tall Universal Aquatics custom made refugium tank w/stand. This tank was made for me and has hole drilled in back of tank to overflow into main tank.
200lbs Aragamax aragonite sand. 40lbs Aragamax crushed coral.
Everything above and all accessories selling for $800
what all would i need to add to this tank to have good filtration besides about 100 pds of live rock

A

alti

your setup sounds pretty good to me. do you have a protein skimmer? i would like to see a pic of the setup if you have one. is the refuge above or beside the tank?
is the crushed coral on top of the sand? if so, take it out.

A

alti

oops, i guess i didn't read that all the way through. you are intending to buy this setup. it sounds like a good deal, but what type of stand and canopy does this come with?