Large aquafuge with light and hagen aquaclear 110/500 sponges/charcoal

sylvius

I recently upgraded from my 55 and this is what's left:
Large CPR Aquafuge with CPR 2436 light fixture (24" long 36W PC daylight) and powerhead. Used about 1 month. $125 plus shipping
Hagen Aquaclear 500 (aka 110) sponges and carbon. There are 2 brand new sponges and 5 carbon filters. I stocked up right before deciding to upgrade. $25 shipped. The cheapest I have seen online is $41 shipped and the LFS is probably close to twice that!
Please reply here or e-mail with offers, questions, etc. My e-mail is my username at gmail.

sylvius

I think the aquaclear supplies are sold, but will let you know if it falls through. The aquafuge is still available. Are you interested in that?

briandg

I'm just starting to look and am clueless, is this a hang on. I'm looking to add a hang on to my sump.
Thanks

sylvius

The aquaclear stuff was just replacement sponges and charcoal for a hang on back filter, not the actual filter.
The aquafuge is a hang on back refugium made by CPR...you can see more about them on the CPR website (I'd post the link, but pretty sure that's not allowed).

sylvius

I couldn't do $125 shipped...it cost me quite a lot more than that and was used for just a month. The only blemish at all (aside from the little algal growth) is the small patch next to the left support leg you can see in the picture. It was done by CPR and is covered by the full CPR warranty. Otherwise it's in great shape and the bulb has only about 28 days of 8 hours/day.
Shipping would be $15. I'll even throw in a ziplock full of chaeto, though it would probably get to 31201 in better shape than after ground shipping to 87120, but even with that it would likely survive :)

sylvius

Yeah, I just got a rejection notice from your e-mail. I tried resending it from another account. Please let me know if you get it.