Large Clown Trigger For Sale

camaro03

I have a large clown trigger for sale I have decided to convert my FOWLR to a reef.
6"-7" Clown Trigger $125 O.B.O

Fish is healthy and has great colors
I live in New Baltimore Michigan about 30 mins from Detroit. My zip code is 48047.

camaro03

I prefer not to ship I have not ship live goods ever. Also the overnight shipping would be pretty expensive probably around $50. I would not be able to offer any gurantee on it surviving transit. If you are still interested let me know and i will consider shipping.

scubadoo

I too am interested. I was pursuing one located in TX but I beleive the guy must have decided not to ship. It will actually be more than the $50 to ship . My suggestion would be to take it to a reputable lfs and ask them to pack. I do not mind paying the shipping and any packing charge the lfs may require.
Let me know if the first person in line declines. My email is superidiot@cox.net
I'll refrain from asking additional q's regrding the animal...as the first person may purchase. If not I do have a few q's I would like to ask before purchasing.
Thanks

jarray

I am willing to pay for the shipping incl packing. I realize you can make no guarantee on it's arrival but if you can ensure he is shipped in dark plastic it should lower his stress level. I estimate about $90+ to ship Atlanta.
What size aquarium is he in now? Is he aggressive? What type of other fish is he in the aquarium with? He is 6 inches correct? Do you have any other photo's?

camaro03

I have decided I rather not ship him I talked to my LFS and they want no part in the shipping process. They said they are hard to ship because the chew the packaging. when i got him he chewed through 3 bags and the 4th one developed a leak and he had very little water. According to my LFS this is a common occurance and hence the problem they pose while shipping. I would hate for anything to happen to him I am currently trying to find him a home more locally. If anything changes I will let you guys no in the order you contacted me in.

camaro03

I will let go for $100 if someone is local and can pick him up. He was kept in a community tank tangs, clowns, puffers, niger trigger few small damsels. He coexisted with them with no problem he kept in a 180 gallon and he was the last fish introduced.

R

ramairta

iam local give me a call we can work something out
734-231-3310