Large Magnifica and Purple/Green Bubble Tip

I am selling both of my anemones because I am getting out of the hobby for a little. I have a Bubble tip which is not a regular rose BTA or any other that I've seen before. It just split last week so they are about 6" across and I have 2 of them.
I also have the Magnifica that is pictured in the second 2 pictures. The first picture of it has another Magnifica to the right of it. The one that is for sale is the left one that is more white. The second picture of it is in a 120 gallon tank and gives you an idea of the size of it. This anemone is over a foot across when fully open. It has a very bright purrple base and is coloring up really nice.
I would like to sell these for pick up only because shipping will be high. If they sell for pick up I will also sell the ORA black clowns with the Magnifica.
I will ship if I don't get any bites within the first couple days.

M

markeo99

I should have known you were a member
I would gladly pay the price you quoted me on the other site for the purlple one you dont want to sell and the clowns

Originally Posted by markeo99
http:///forum/post/2676309
I should have known you were a member
I would gladly pay the price you quoted me on the other site for the purlple one you dont want to sell and the clowns

Yeah I should have reconized your name.
I just relized I forgot to post the prices. I would like to get 50 for each BTA and 125 for the mag with the clowns. I just need to get these out of the tank so I can break it down.
I also have a bunch of coral I didn't get time to list yet. They will be up in a little bit.

I was trying to sell that one a month ago and nobody wanted it?
. That one took its own life by getting chopped up in a powerhead.

mscarpena

Man 120 for the mag and the clowns is a great price. The clowns are worth about $80-90 alone. Good luck no room in my tank or it would be mine.

Originally Posted by mscarpena
http:///forum/post/2676431
Man 120 for the mag and the clowns is a great price. The clowns are worth about $80-90 alone. Good luck no room in my tank or it would be mine.

Thanks! I know its a good price because I paid 100 for the clowns alone. They seemed to have paired up and are doing great together.
It's killing me to sell these things because you don't come across these everyday.

mscarpena

I can not believe the mag anemone and the black and whites are still for sale. Thats like $100.00 cheaper than normal. I paid $90.00 for my black and white clowns as babies 2 years ago. Also a healthy mag anemone is worht $80-$100.00 bucks to me. Too bad I really don't want to part with anything at all. Good luck with the sale.

kornele23

Are the Black and Whites and Mag Anm. still available? Will you ship and how would you ship it? Cost of shipping to 32578?