large setup sale. WHATS LEFT

psusocr1

hey thanks saltnoob, i def will!
kolody, email me at psusocr@aol.com and maybe you cana lso get some tankmates from em as well for your tank depending on what you have now.. just let me know!

triga22

psucor. Im sure when you re set up itll be fun. I love setting up tanks. Im sure itll be an experience. Kinda sad to see such a great tank to go away. Buy hey itll be back in a while

kolody117

hey psusocr, i am shooting you an e mail now... Turbo, I am glad that the shark found a happy home with you. It made more sense for you to take him you were MUCH closer than me, and maybe his old owner can visit him sometime. Good luck with him and i appreciate what you said.
Mike kolody

psusocr1

honestly for the size of him, the color, how well he eats, how healthy he is i think it is a great deal... and what i basically paid for him,, soo please do think about it,, he doesnt bother fish or any snails or crabs

mitsutech

Originally Posted by pieceman2
i like to have the dragon eel in my 200g tank..But, it's kind of expensive.
Cheap if you ask me I have seen babies go at 400.Mine is very active and has become my favorite.At his size its a steal and a beautiful specimen to let it go under 300 would be crazy.Also he wont sell it to you if your going to put it with that tessy.

psusocr1

MITSUTECH
thanks for clearing all of that up, i appreciate it!
also i am really not all that far from brooklyn and once i sell everythign out of my tank then i will start to part out..
i have left
shark
eel
two lionfish
blue hippo
foxface
unicorn
engineer goby

robn

psusocr1,
I'm setting up a 480 this weekend.......my LR and sand are from my previous tank so there should be no cycle......do you have any pics?