Large Tangs/Fish and Some Corals (Frogspawn/Pearl Bubble) for Sale

wantonsoup

Hey everyone, I have decided to sell a few of my livestock, to pay for other things I am interested in getting for my tank.
I barely have a 24g nano that I dont stop buying. My 70g is in the process of being set up, but not for another month. ( Hopefully )
I ll provide packing supplies, hot / cold packs, styrofoam container
(1) Yellow Tang Large 5" $25
(1) Blue Hippo Tang Medium 3-4" $25
(8) Frags of Frogspawns Green/Pink Tips/Blue Tips ( 9.99 Single Polyp, $15 double polyp )
( This came from a very large colony, some were from prop tank )
(2) Very Large Pink Colt Corals 5-7" 40
(1) XL White Finger Leather Coral 7-8" 40
Shipping will be a flat rate of $25 to anywhere in the US FedEX Overnight
( Really Cheap )
So, buy as many corals as you would like.
Contact me, if you plan on purchasing all, or a lot, so I can give you a great deal.
Pictures upon request
only4fudge@Yahoo.com

jmrents

Hey there in San Jose,
I would be interested in both the fish and the polyps of both corals...
I would be willing to pick up the items also. Let me know when we could
work out the details if you haven't sold off yet.
Thanks, David

wantonsoup

email me so we can talk
I charge half the overnight shipping price, ($50)
I charge a flat rate of $25 up to a certain amount of corals, that include water. Fish are a bit more expensive due to their demands in water surface. Also depending on where you live. Since youre in CA, it is not too much
Contact me via email and we can set something up, but no pick ups. Ive had many bad experiences with people coming over, and or waiting for them to come. So now, I prefer shipping the items, and the shipping costs are really cheap. I dont make any profits off the shipping. Just help out fellow SWF

chosen1608

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to Wan

I purchased some frags and they arrived fast, alive, and bigger than expected.
Thanks Wan

wantonsoup

Glad youre happy Chosen :D hope to do business with you again soon!
SeanNMelly : email me, and we can discuss only4fudge@yahoo.com . I normally dont give a major discount if youre just purchasing a few items, whereas when you purchase 4+ I can give you a good deal. Reason being, is because the shipping will cut off most of my profits. And shipping being $25 FedEx Overnight anywhere in the US, how better can it be? Its better than paying $45 for 3 corals, and +4 Every other coral added.
As for the corals, they are very large, not the large ones you normally see. They are bigger than my hand when its barely expanding.
Prices for them run from $75-140 on other websites. I am selling them because I need to get my large tank up and running soon.
Thanks for everyones interest