Large Tanks

kingzfan

Originally posted by RUBBERDUCK
like panther groupers, tangs, eels? what is cool?

You pretty much answered you own question.

fishman830

by blue+ yellow tang, do you mean a blue tang, the caribean species, the blue hippo tang, and yellow tang, or do you mean a blue hippo tang? a trigger a panther and any tang in a 90 would be way over crowded.

rubberduck

would this be ok?
a harlequin tusk
a blue tank
a panther grouper
a clown trigger
this is in a 90 gallon?

promisetbg

Panther groupers grow to over a foot and a half in length,Clown triggers the same.Harlequin tusks grow to 10",and Hippo tangs over a foot.A 90 is basicly the same size as a 75..just a bit wider.It is still only a 4 ft tank..not big enough for these fish.

nm reef

...but with a crow bar you could fit 'em in....is that what you wanted to hear?
Personally I think you've selected way too much for a 90 gal display and the results could be problematic.:thinking:
..but then maybe thats just me....:happyfish

fishking

now if u want a huge tank get a 200 gal tank, im paranoid that the tank is gonna break:scared: , but a lionfish can be cool

stuckinfla

Speaking of LIONFISH, the thread starter sounds like someone that used to ask these types of questions:thinking:

rubberduck

im srry guys then. then its a small tank, but plz answer my questions:
:nope:
ok they are too big, but what are some good ones?

bobbo

Why do we always want to break the rules and go against our better judgement and keep adding more and more to our displays until nothing is healthy? Remember 1" of fish for every 5 gallons, and that rule can be broken depending on how good your filtration is, water parameters, water changes, etc, etc. As far as what to put in your tank, put in what you like. Just know that everything you like may not live well together. Are you wanting an agressive tank, a peaceful reef? Find the fish you most want to have and determine what is compatible to it. This may change your mind on what you most want to have.