large xenia rock

chadman

i have a piece of live rock holding 100+ stalks of xenia...i am taking apart part of my rock scape in order to make room for a new piece of live rock where i will start growing some sps corals...if anyone is interested in the mother of all xenia show pieces let me know....someone from the area would prolly be best since xenia is notorious for not shipping well...

chadman

it is purplish/pink pulsing xenia...very beautiful!! i don't have a digitial camera but i will have my g friend take some pics of it and i will post them asap...the rock is prolly about a foot and a half long or so and 8-12 inches in width...

chadman

yeah prolly looking to sell right now...i am breaking the tank down to move at the end of the month and after that am looking to buy new stuff....

chadman

yeah man hopefully....i have some pieces that i could get rid of other htan that large piece...i am really trying to get rid of that large rock as a whole...it is such a sweet rock that i'd hate to break it down...any inch that isn't covered with xenia is covered with dark purple coraline...its really nice....

sharkbait9

hey bell.
I'm working out a deal with chad now for some. It looks really nice and by the looks of it i have no fear that in no time it will spread like fire.

chadman

thanks for the kind words...i cannot make any promises but i know for a fact that in my tank the stuff does great and pulses like crazy...

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by chadman
thanks for the kind words...i cannot make any promises but i know for a fact that in my tank the stuff does great and pulses like crazy...
No promises or guarantees needed Chad. A little know how and good quality specimens are that’s needed.

chadman

well that i can promise i suppose...haha...i will be in touch with you soon with the info we spoke of....