large xenia rock

chadman

hey guys....i still have the big rock and a few smaller rocks with xenia on them...chadschlanger@gmail.com....

chadman

still have xenia and other stuff...moving the tank in a little over a week...let me know if interested...thanks

chadman

i am moving like five minutes away...but i still have to break everything down...i am trying to get rid of some stuff before the move....

chadman

we picked up another tank and stuff to begin setting up a qt tank...her yellow tang is fine just breathing a little heavy...the kole tang looks beat up though...hows your battle with ich going?

chadman

i feel bad for her...but i am relieved that my tank is ich free...haha...thats horrible of me to say....

chadman

i just pulled five or six smaller rocks each with 5+ stalks of xenia on them from the back of my tank...if anyone is interested in these smaller pieces...let me know...chadschlanger@gmail.com

chadman

just made the move today so i should have a few new specimens in a few days...let me know if your interested...thanks

chadman

i also am having a growing amount of chaeto so in addition i have prolly a clump or two of that....