Larry's slowly growing 90gallon

J

jrthomas40

hey guys just thought i would take some pics of my tank to share...its not much to look at but its a young'n

J

jrthomas40

some of the inhabitants and a couple of full shots.....

J

jrthomas40

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
cool beans, nice zoos, how much did u pay for em?
believe it or not i got that piece in a deal at a LFS in GA it was buy 4 get 1 free so i only paid 50 bucks for the first 4 corals and got a sun coral for free

J

jrthomas40

thanks i am still looking for more colors to add...looking for some bright orange and green and red....etc etc etc... :)

J

jrthomas40

Originally Posted by BellaNavis
Looks good, I love the clowns!!!!
:happyfish

they never leave that clam shell unless it is feeding time....one is active like this
and the other is chill like this
.....lol

N

nemo_66

nice pics. what kind of camera do you use? and would that petstore in Georgia be Cappichino(sp) Bay Aquariums?

J

jrthomas40

Originally Posted by Nemo_66
nice pics. what kind of camera do you use? and would that petstore in Georgia be Cappichino(sp) Bay Aquariums?
yeah it was capichino bay i got most of those corals from...i usually make the trip over there every now and then to go to marine fish and cappichino bay...they have a great deal on corals....better than what i have around me so its worth the drive
i use an old kodak easy share that is only like 3 MP's....i have been wanting to get another one just to take pics but i then discovered the little rose symbol that was for use for close ups of small items....and when i took those pics i didnt know they were going to turn out that good seeing how it was just a test run but it works great

J

jrthomas40

uhh...im not sure right off the top of my head...i will check when i get back home

bill109

how are the sailfin and the hippo working out for you?
they are gonna get big.. :happyfish :jumping: