Last call Rare corals for sale.

redspot321

Thanks to everyone who has already picked up some of these, I will be making shipments Wednesday.
Heres some of the leftovers that have not been purchased if anyones interested. Shipping Ovenight in florida is $10 UPS. Other places in the country Runs $25 - $50 depending if USPS Express is available. I use styrofoam insulated boxes with ice packs at no charge.
High end palythoas
True RPE's 4 for $25
Peach palys 6 for $35
Yellow palys 4 for $25
Armor of gods 4 for $35
Monster Lips 4 for $25

$6 per polyp ( I have many)

weber27

I am interested in the Bam Bam, Watermelon, and fire and Ice.
How Many Heads come with the Bam Bam?
How much to shipping to 21703?
Thanks

peef

I will take the orange center w/green, watermelon, and Fire and ice!!!! When and how can I pay. shipping to 33037

S

saltycrab

If you ever frag any other rare zoa morphs that weren't listed can you shoot me a PM? Im trying to get some nice colonies going on the bottom of my tank. Your three frags will be a nice addition!

beatlesfan

I might be able to take some of your zoas. shipping to 21532 please. I have another buy pending so I might not be able to.

peef

The dang post office LOST my shipment. They have disappeared since they arrived at the post office. They say well they were processed and then we don't know what happened. Stupid @#$%@#$%

redspot321

peef, pm sent. Ill replace the package

I spent 35 min at the PO, I felt like I was being interrogated by the FBI

anyways..let me know when a good ship date is.

peef

Redspot is a great seller if anyone is interested to know. My above post by the way was not a negative comment or push to you in ANY way. You have been great through this ordeal. I was just emphasizing my hatred for the stupid post office. I am sad those beautiful zoos are lost to sea dieing alone, cold and hungry.....

Maybe we should make a movie about it, call it "Open Water : Zoos lost in a sea of post office incompetance"

grabbitt

I know I'm bringing back yet another post from a while back, but I just thought I would post up pics of the frags I had bought from REDSPOT321. They arrived yesterday and they look even better in person than they do in the pics (especially since this camera is not very good).
And since I do not know how to add the pictures directly to the post, I am adding them as attachments.
Pic 1- Armor of Gods Zoas
Pic 2- Cotton Candy Palys
Pic 3- Fire and Ice Zoas
Pic 4- Bam Bam Orange Zoas

gatorwpb

I bought whammin watermelon, pocilipora, and a purple digi frag a few weeks ago and they were great!! Fast growing and healthy too!
Redspot is a great seller