Last Minute Poll! How Much will Patriots beat Jets by?

jerthunter

So before the end of the game, no one got it right. What's funnier is after the game two people still got it wrong..
You'd think they'd have won by more since they know all NY's plays....
*edit*
Also, just thought I would add. Based on the votes before the end of the game, those of us who said the Jets would win were the closest to being right, the next closest was off by atleast 19 points.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
So before the end of the game, no one got it right. What's funnier is after the game two people still got it wrong..
You'd think they'd have won by more since they know all NY's plays....
*edit*
Also, just thought I would add. Based on the votes before the end of the game, those of us who said the Jets would win were the closest to being right, the next closest was off by atleast 19 points.
people who dont no anything about the poll vote for random things all the time. It really makes me mad
!
Did you watch the game? or any coverage of it. First off everybody does uses cameras, we just happed to get caught. And if we did no it was illegal than why where we doing it in the wide open, wouldnt we be doing it more secrative? Next, team switch plays and signs every week. Every former player says knowing the signs will not really make a differnce in the game. I think all the non-patriot fans bring this up everyweek because they are jelous that thier team isnt 14-0 like ours.
And people who said the jets would win are the furthest off because they lost....

jerthunter

Originally Posted by bjoe23
people who dont no anything about the poll vote for random things all the time. It really makes me mad
!
Did you watch the game? or any coverage of it. First off everybody does uses cameras, we just happed to get caught. And if we did no it was illegal than why where we doing it in the wide open, wouldnt we be doing it more secrative? Next, team switch plays and signs every week. Every former player says knowing the signs will not really make a differnce in the game. I think all the non-patriot fans bring this up everyweek because they are jelous that thier team isnt 14-0 like ours.
And people who said the jets would win are the furthest off because they lost....
We would have won the spread... Or if it was the price is right we'd have won since we didn't over bid...
But no, I didn't watch the game. I only mention the cheating since this game was against the Jets, where it all started.
No, my day was much more exciting, watching the Browns and the Bills in the 'Blizzard Bowl'... or atleast that is what I'm going to call it.