Last/next fish suggestions...

misty

Hello all...thought I'd get your opinions on what fish to add as my next (and maybe final fish). So far, here's what I've got (fish-wise, that is):
1 bi-color blenny
2 Bangaii cardinals (and I'm pretty sure they'll have little ones in a couple of weeks!) :D
2 mandarin dragonettes (mated pair, both eating mysis and brine before I got them from my LFS that closed a month ago :( ).
I'm looking for something peaceful that will not eat my corals and will swim around the tank (and not turn into a bully). I was thinking six-line, but then decided against it because it would compete for pods with my mandarins.
Any ideas? Tank is 75-gallon, so I can't get anything really big. A spot of swimming color would be nice, though.
Thanks in advance for your ideas!

fshhub

dwarf angel, flame or coral beaauty?
shoal of chromis, lots a color, easy maintenance, and full of life, or even firefish?
or some clowns?
just some suggestions

H

here fishy

I would opt for a schoal of firefish...Very interesting when kept in pairs or more....

frenchman

I'd go for a coral beauty. Very nice and peaceful fish. Does not bother corals. Flame angels are wonderful in colors but a little more tricky to take care of (there has been lots of posts on coral beauty in the past. You can look through them) ;)

thor

a shool of firefish would be very neat, and jaw fish are cool because they build small little caves in the substrate to live in and they are very neat to watch

wrigley11

STAY AWAY from any dwarf angle unless you are will to have your coral eaten. They can and will bother corals/ not all but some do.
In the 75 you could even go with a pair of clown fish. Without an aneomon theywould swim around the tank. You could even get them a home later if you want.
The firefish are okay but they do sometimes hide... are often hard to feed and will jump out of the tank if given the chance.
And you can not have the jaw fish unless you have a deep substrate at least 6 inches deep.
Also if the rock in your tank is not sitting on the bottom when the jaw fish makes it home it may be under the rock work. Can coase huge messes.
Also you have a bi-color which can cause problem for any other blenny you put in the tank.

josh

As far as the angels go, it is indeed hit or miss. I have had a beauty for 2 years now and he hasn't touched the coral, I think :) Just keep an eye on them if you do decide to get one.. I think they are beautiful fish and less pricey than the flame.
Josh