late night 6 pack

krishj39

Hey all, it's been a while since I've posted a pack, you've seen a few of these pictures in recent threads, but most are new. Hope you like them.
My bangaii cardinal

krishj39

Inflated plate coral. This guy decided he wanted to do some serious relocation the day I took this picture. I could actually watch it move across the tank, which was pretty cool. Of course, once the lights turned off, I moved it right back to were it was before it moved.

krishj39

My gold stripe maroon clown in my toadstool frag. This toadstool is special to me as I cut it as a frag from it's 12" parent that a friend of mine owned. I have loved watching it grow to what it is today.

krishj39

2 more. This is my yellow leather. It is about 4 by 4 inches now. When I got it it was maybe 1/2" bt 1/2" so it has been fun to see it's growth too.

krishj39

Last one. Here is a whole tank shot. Notice the large sabae on the right side. It's about a max of 20 inches across. When I got it 8 months ago it was 8 inches.

krishj39

Thanks guys!
JWTrojan, None so far! I'm ready to remove the single maroon if I need to, but I'm hoping that since it was put in last, it will continue to think of it itself as lower on the pecking order. It's probably been about 6 months so far without incident.