lateral line diesease

meekel454

in my large tank 45 Gal ( tang will go into my 90 if lives ) i have one blue hippo tang about 3-4 inches long and a few weeks ago i started noticing it. it's a fish only tank mated pait of clowns and a pair of damsels ( blue devil ) and scotter bleeny. i got a protien skimmer and emp filter. all readings were zero last took was sat. i read a few things about and there were not much help haven't found someone near me that had any helpful advice.
any advice would be greatly apreaciated. if the fish is destined to be ugly that's fine i just want to not suffer

jimi

Are you feeding it plenty of greens? I swear by seaweed selects soaked in zoe. My purple tang and emperor angel started to develope it and I increased ythe greens and started using zoe, it worked fantastic.

kartrax

Soak some food in Boyds VitaChem, then feed it to your fish. VitaChem is high is many vitamins, including vitamin C. This should help with lateral line disease.

jimi

Zoe is a vitamin suppliment as is vitachem. I was using vita chem when they developed the hlle. Zoe is much better in my opinion.