Latest pics of my 125 FOWLR

browniebuck

I have been keeping a diary in the New Hobbyist section...but don't get many comments there. So, here are some pictures of my 125. It has been up and running since December. It was set up with all fully cured LR (80+ from my 55 that I upgraded and about 30 from another established tank).
My current inhabitants are
FISH
2 regular firefish
2 orange lyretail anthias
1 ocellaris clown
1 flagfin angel
1 lavender tang
1 half black angel
1 long nose butterfly
INVERTS
4 skunk cleaner shrimp
2 blood red fire shrimp
5-10 mexican turbo snails
8-12 nassarius snails
50 blue leg hermits
50 mexican red leg hermits
I also have a powder blue tang in my QT tank right now.
Well....here are some pictures.

browniebuck

and my powder blue tang in the QT (the last one I caught him swimming upside down trying to catch a piece of shrimp)...and a couple others. hope you like!

noah's nemo

Looks good,are you considering more LR?Love the PBT ,i've always wanted one,but i keep reading they have a terrible track record in aquariums.Good luck with him.

browniebuck

Originally Posted by Noah's Nemo
http:///forum/post/3233147
Looks good,are you considering more LR?Love the PBT ,i've always wanted one,but i keep reading they have a terrible track record in aquariums.Good luck with him.
I had thought about it, but with the tangs I want to have open swimming space so that they can get their laps in without too much congestion. I think I have somewhere in the 100-130 lbs range...where do you think I should add more?

browniebuck

Originally Posted by Noah's Nemo
http:///forum/post/3233147
Love the PBT ,i've always wanted one,but i keep reading they have a terrible track record in aquariums.Good luck with him.
We got the PBT a week ago yesterday...he is eating, he has shown no signs of ick, and he is very personable so far. One thing that you have to do when selecting one is observe them. We bought him from a LFS over an hour away because they are one of the best in our area, their fish have always done well in our tanks, and we have never seen any fish with any signs of disease in their tanks. I would definitely say that if you consider getting one, go to a LFS as opposed to ordering on-line so that you can see the fish. You could also see if your LFS could hold one for you for a week to 10 days and go in and check on it a few times (see if it is eating, check for disease, etc...).