lawnmower blenny

steve40

if there is not that much hair algae is a blenny still able to stay healthy, do they eat different sorts of algae too or is it doomed.

crabbypants

My blenny is a pig. He is always munching pods off the LR. He also likes the plants I have in the tank. Although he watches when I feed, he never goes for the food but rather waits till it settles then picks the stuff he wants. (lazyMo) I do feed with Ocean Nutrition green food and add a clip of Algea for my tang. I noticed when I first got lazyMo he wiped out the hair algea in a day or two, but he is thriving on what he currently inhales.

steve40

so do you think he might eat those sinking algae wafers that you feel fw plecos or would it be better to feed like flakes or what would be the best way to feed him. i have sh-- loads of pods. you think hed be alright without extra foods and just pods?

lharm

HE WILL.
Lawnmowers will eat plastic till they realize its not food.
kinda funny watchin em spit out a little peace of plastic and eat it again.

lharm

Save your self some trouble and look in user cp
so you dont have to put I LOVE TO COLLECT:)
on every post

aggie05

up at the top of the screen. then go to edit your profile and check the box taht says show signature. You will see a section where you can enter a saying as your sig. Do this and you will be set.