Lazy's 125 Pics n Stuff

30-xtra high

Originally Posted by efishnsea
Nice tank
, great job....
Mabey one of your tests were wrong :thinking: . I recently remember reading something in Delbeek and Sprungs Reef Vol. III about Ca levels. A quote from pg. 205. " A Ca value in excess if 550 mg/L when the Alk is at 7dKH or higher , and the pH is above 8.2 is certainly a false reading, since this suggests highly supersaturated calcium carbonate, which should fall out of solution at that high of a pH. If tha Ca is really so high, the Alkalinity must be lower."

Again great job and keep us posted.
efish :happyfish nsea
nice tank.. but when efishnsea compliments your tank.. you're doing a GREAT JOB!

lazypinoy

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
nice tank.. but when efishnsea compliments your tank.. you're doing a GREAT JOB!

i owe it all to the people of this forum!
here let me show u what i mean.
b4 saltwaterfish.com:

after saltwaterfish.com:

to

to

to

lazypinoy

as u can see my first tank 55 is horribly overstocked, unpleasanlty equippend with bulky equip. with the guidance of swf, i learned to get the biggest size i can have and afford which i did, and when to cycle and etc..and the outcome was 500x better than my first. swf is # 1!

lazypinoy

Originally Posted by GNorman
wow i remember when u were just setting up that new display... that tank looks really good now.
yeah setting that up was sooooooooooooo stressful! but the work paid off at the end. hmmm i just noticed that the intensity of my vhos have become weaker than it was brand new. when do i replace these things. they been running since dec.

lazypinoy

aw crap i think i over did it agen...
new stocklist
2 blue tangs
2 yellow tangs
lawnmower blenny
flame angel
pygymy angel
spotted mandarine
4 true perc
powder blue tang
zebra goby
yellow clown goby
purple fire fish
5 blue-grn chromis
six line wrass
total:22fish

murph145

lookin really good nice setup u got goin on.... its always cool to learn things on these boards seems like u learnt alot good job!

miamireefr

Very nice tank and considering you have 22 fish makes me feel like ISH with only a total of 5 in my 90.... j/k...my guys are a hefty bioload.. doing a great job but I would advise to drop a yellow tang and a blue tang and keep it down to 3 tangs in that tank..... The rest of the crowd is fairly small and do not consume alot of real estate.
Keep an eye on the chromis...although a bunch of people keep them in a small school they tend to pick off one another and you may just end up with 2 in the end.
Just make sure you have an EXTREMELY good skimmer and a refugium if you plan to keep a good amount of corals and keep the water quality good.
Again good job and everything I stated above is based off most of the stories of others experiences and a little of my own.
Nick

seattle

Nice pics I have to wait till July for a 125-gallon but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.Do you think I could pull off this stock list in a 125?
Emporer Angel 1
Blue Hippo Tang 1
Coral Beauty 1
True Facula Butterflyfish 2
Purple Tang 1
Dartfish 3
Tank Bred Ocellaris Clowns 2
Six-Line Wrasse 1
Black Tang 1 *SHOW CASE FISH!*
Canary Blenny 1
and if I got anymore room Butterflyfish! :joy:

ghettotang

Hey nice tank. Are you filipino. If you are I'm filipino too. I also have tank is 75 gallon tank, but I'm planning to convert to simple reef tank like you, but the problem is I'm having trouble with it. Since you have expecience can you help me learned how to do reef tank. My email address is jaypnoy12@aol.com. Oh also can you speake tagalog.
Thanx
Jay

mike22cha

Seattle, an emperor angel needs at least 180g. I wanted one too for my 125g but I was advised not to. Also I wouldn't do to many butterflys because some are harder to take care of. Also I love black tangs! They are so cool!
Lazy, you got a sweet tank going there!

lazypinoy

wow old thread brughtup agen. acutally forgot about this one. updates tommorow! or i mean later on today....2am and on swf.com...theres a big problem here.