Leaking tank

I just got a 94 gallon corner bowfront tank. Its a beautiful tank in excellent condition (got it used for 70.00). It drips from the two front corners around the plastic edging. I cant seem to find the exact source of the leak. What do I do? I really want to make this tank work and I have plenty of time, It will be a great setup once im done.
Should I just strip and clean out all the silicone and re-silicone it?
Evan

acrylic51

The sound way would be to totally remove that pane and remove all the silicone and clean everything real good and reseal the pane.

I have read that. I know the leak is on the the bottom pane, and the bottom pane is attached to to the plastic trim. Ive heard that this makes it harder to take off the whole bottom. I will start working on it and see how easy it will come off.

acrylic51

That's the only safe way to make the repair....It'll take some work, and it's a pain in the you know what to get the plastic trim off at times, and getting through the silicone can be an even bigger chore. Once you get the plastic off you can start slicing at the silicone, and you can use a guitar string to actually cut through the silicone as well. HTH

Well i stripped, Dissasemble, cleaned with vinegar, resiliconed/assembled and let it dry for 48 hours. Been 100% full for an hour and so far no leak! Thanks man!