Leaving the board for a while

overanalyzer

Hey all - leaving the board for a while.... got a new job and need to pack, buy a new house, move into temporary housing and then move again.
in the mean time I also have to finish work here in KC then start work in Des Moines.....
Oh and move two fish tanks .....
cool news is that we have found a house where the 6 foot long tank will fit nicely and on the other side of the room is hte laundry room - where I can plump in some auto top-off stuff! Meaning no carrying of buckets ...... wife not too keen on huge lagoon in the basement ..... yet!

beaslbob

Ohhh sucks. now who'll pick on me?
Other than everyone else.
Cool and congrats. Wish I could go there. Des Moines Is my home town after all.
Sure sounds like you got a nice setup also.
Will await your flames when you return. Again congrates. :jumping:

overanalyzer

Originally posted by beaslbob
Ohhh sucks. now who'll pick on my.
Other than everyone else.
Cool and congrats. Wish I could go there. Des Moines Is my home town after all.
Sure sounds like you got a nice setup also.
Will await you flames when you return. Again congrates. :jumping:

You crack me up Bob!! I try really hard not to flame you!! Heck post move I am hoping my manatee grass takes off - so be nice and I'll send you some!! hahahaha

flydan

Hey,
I look forward to seeing you back. I was off the boards for about a year with a new job so I know what it's like.
Good luck with everything. Hope Murphy doesn't get you!:D
Dan'l

beaslbob

Originally posted by FlyDan
Hey,
I look forward to seeing you back. I was off the boards for about a year with a new job so I know what it's like.
Good luck with everything. Hope Murphy doesn't get you!:D
Dan'l

Murphy was an air force captain. Just like me. (only I don't know if he is retired or not)
couldn't resist. good luck.

nm reef

Hate the thought of you not being around...but it sounds like you'll be busy for a while. Be sure to check in once in a while...I'd hate to think you'd miss out on something new and exciting!!! Best of luck with the move....and take care.:happyfish
We'll save a place for you....

scotts

J, Don't take this the wrong way but. Coooollll. Congrats on the new job. Hopefully you will have more job security in this new job. Better than moving to Timbuktu or Rancho Cuchamunga or wherever else you were thinking of moving.
:joy: :yes: :jumping:
Scott

overanalyzer

Originally posted by Scotts
J, Don't take this the wrong way but. Coooollll. Congrats on the new job. Hopefully you will have more job security in this new job. Better than moving to Timbuktu or Rancho Cuchamunga or wherever else you were thinking of moving.
:joy: :yes: :jumping:
Scott

well I'm moving to Des Moines and the company has not had an IT layoff ever - so I'm thinking it should be fairly stable!
My brother (Broncofish) said that Des Moines is no Carribean island but he still might visit
and the kids are OK with not living on an island because they can go sledding - but I'mstill ticked about hte job in Trinidad not panning out.
Killafins - heck we'll be moving twice -but in the final house I'm sureI can make a room out of that extra space by the furnace for you!!

killafins

Originally posted by overanalyzer
Killafins - heck we'll be moving twice -but in the final house I'm sureI can make a room out of that extra space by the furnace for you!!

*Tears of joy*Sniffles* Your kindness is too great kind sir. *Stares at present residence* I will take u up on ur offer