Lemonpeel Dwarf Angels?

d.w.

I really like this fish! It's very beautiful and one of my favourites on my wishlist, but I've been reading alot of people posting that they wish they had never got the dwarf angels in the first place. I wanted to ask those of you who have kept the Lemonpeel Angel specifically, what your experience has been with this fish? Does it pick at your corals? Have you found it to be a nuisance fish?

M

mb2007

I got a lemon peel angel about two weeks ago. It had beautiful blue around its eyes as though it had mascara on. It had no trouble with the other fish in my tank. However after a week I had to get rid of it. It keep picking on all of my corals.

mike22cha

A beautiful fish for a FOWLR. Most FOWLR's are around 180g because of popularity of puffers, lions, and adult angels though so there isn't a lot of small fowlr's which a lemon peel would be perfect for. An awesome fish!

nicetry

It's not a reef safe angel, but well suited to a fair sized tank. A 55 or larger would be fine for this fish. Ones I've kept have been on the aggressive side.

crazyaqua

I dont know about the lemon peel but i have a dwarf flame and it has not bothered any of the xenias in the tank or the feather dusters i think it just matters on the fish it self