leopard shark

pufferman

just as i thought!.....you should feel lucky that your LFS did not sell you the real leopard.......anyway......i think you've made a good choice on your shark.......i think one of the best species........since when did your shark stop feeding?

lowrider19

I have never seen my shark eat. He has been in my tank for about 2 months. I have tried krill, shrimp, squid, live fish and shark formula cubes. Nothing has spiked his attention.

lowrider19

I have been reading a lot of info on the web about Coral Cat Sharks. I think you very much for your help and information. I have learned a lot about my NEW shark. Everything that he is doing is normal, but I am still worried about the eating thing. Is there any other way to draw his attention to the food? Is it better to feed him at night and how much? I was also wondering if anyone knows a way to build a rock ledge that the shark can lay under but still be visible? Kind of like having the rocks hover at the top of the tank and the whole bottom be open. Any suggestions?:happy:

topaz330

Originally posted by splash1914
here is what a leopard shark looks like... this is my tank at my old house....

splash can you email me? i had a question about your setup and how the leopard sharks adapted to the 180 gal tank. thanks my email is christopher.cheng@wamu.net