leopard wrasse

grubsnaek

any age, and any info as far as diet, temperment, activity level...etc.... would be greatly apprectiated

guille

I have two with a Guiniea Fowl and a Scotts Fairy. No problems at all. The y eat mysis with no problem. The initial period of getting them to eat is critical. After that they are golden. I had one hide for 2-3 days and the other never did hide. I was told that bllod worms may also be used if they are not eating. The tank has 1 large hippo, the 4 wrasse 6 anthias 2 b-grade clowns. 1 pita pink talbot dmsl lol. The stock changes from time to time. Its an "L" shaped 312. assorted snails red legs and blue legs. Just get them eating is the thing.
Good Luck

luca brasi

Originally Posted by Guille
http:///forum/post/2672649
I have two with a Guiniea Fowl and a Scotts Fairy. No problems at all. The y eat mysis with no problem. The initial period of getting them to eat is critical. After that they are golden. I had one hide for 2-3 days and the other never did hide. I was told that bllod worms may also be used if they are not eating. The tank has 1 large hippo, the 4 wrasse 6 anthias 2 b-grade clowns. 1 pita pink talbot dmsl lol. The stock changes from time to time. Its an "L" shaped 312. assorted snails red legs and blue legs. Just get them eating is the thing.
Good Luck
Good advice there. I've had good luck with cyclopeeze. When you first get it home, feed it whenever it is out.

j.p

i have one that is about 2" and he eats everthing i put in the tank, its a 55 gallon btw