Let Me See Yurr Reef Tanks

This is after moving about a month ago. I like the sand alot better than the CC. The clownfish landscaped the sand on the right side.

flipper263

Still only a few months into it...but this is where I am at with mine now. There have been a few new additions since this photo..
Brenda

robchuck

This is my 65 gallon reef. I've known for a while that I'll have to move this tank twice in the next four months, so I've kept livestock additions to a minimum (but at the end of all the moving, I'll have a nice 150 reef to grow everything into!). Right now, there is just an assortment of SPS, LPS, zoanthids, ricordea, and a few remaining softies.

yellowtail

this is my tank 4 months ago with only my long stem zoo's and green shrooms. my tank has now a green hammer,red shrooms,star polyps, green/orange center zoo's.

innsmouth

40 breeder. Microalgae is finally gone and the coralline is really starting to take off. Thanks Bionic! Just added a really cool red and green lobophyllia and a aqua/blue ricordia polyp. I love this tank.

saltymom

2 I got this multirock from this size...about four months ago.. I love it..its spreading and growing really fast. NICE