Lets make a new start!

beazalbob69

Everyone that is fed up with this country and goverment listen up.
I am sick and tired of the taxation, corrupt goverment, loss of freedoms, not being able to make a decent living, etc.... so I have hired 3 ships to take me and my family and any others who want a new start to a far off land. This land is unspoiled by man. It may be difficult at first but I promise it will be worth it. So who is with me?
Oh yeah we already did this. What happened?

ruaround

Originally Posted by beazalbob69
http:///forum/post/2963221
Everyone that is fed up with this country and goverment listen up.
I am sick and tired of the taxation, corrupt goverment, loss of freedoms, not being able to make a decent living, etc.... so I have hired 3 ships to take me and my family and any others who want a new start to a far off land. This land is unspoiled by man. It may be difficult at first but I promise it will be worth it. So who is with me?
Oh yeah we already did this. What happened?
people will die of hypothermia... since Antarctica is the only place in the world that is truely unspoiled by man...
good luck on your adventure though!!! send post cards!!!

pezenfuego

Originally Posted by ruaround
http:///forum/post/2963226
people will die of hypothermia... since Antarctica is the only place in the world that is truely unspoiled by man...
good luck on your adventure though!!! send post cards!!!
It's not truly unspoiled by man. Global warming. But I know what you mean, and you're right.

scsinet

Hmmm... a nice thought. After all, you'll send your Declaration of Independence to Obama and he'll do nothing.
... or maybe sit down for talks with you....

al mc

Once you reach your new homeland have a schedule:
8am: Declare independence
8:01: Join U.N.
8:02: Declare war on USA
8:05: Surrender to USA (you are waiting 3 minutes here because you
want it to sink in to US gov't. but it is not long enough for your
country to become B2 target range)
8:15: USA 'rebuilds' your infrastructure
You are all set!