Lets Play a Game! Do you see the Lion?

hot883

Originally Posted by cwgibson
hot how does that atl blue do by himself? i want to get one but i know they are schooling fish.
He is doing very well, but he is not alone. he schools with the 4 other tangs in the tank.

cwgibson

Originally Posted by hot883
He is doing very well, but he is not alone. he schools with the 4 other tangs in the tank.
ive got a hippo,scopas,sailfin,and kole. i might just try one. these are all in a 210g.

hot883

Thanks for all the great comments. Here is a pic. I took today with my new camera.
Sony Cybershot 10.1 mp with a Carl Zeiss lens.

lion_crazz

Great pics Barry. I love my fuzzy dwarf lions as well. They are fantastic fish.
Funny, it took mea little longer to find the lion in the second picture.

hot883

Originally Posted by Anonome
He's so cute....is he shy?
Oh, not at all. He eats out of my hand (not recommended to try at home kids) and is most times up front showing off.

hot883

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
Great pics Barry. I love my fuzzy dwarf lions as well. They are fantastic fish.
Funny, it took me a little longer to find the lion in the second picture.
HEHEHE, thats one of his fav. places.

tx reef

Thanks for all the great comments. Here is a pic. I took today with my new camera.
Sony Cybershot 10.1 mp with a Carl Zeiss lens.

Nice. I have Zeiss binoculars and they are the best in my opinion (also cost me my right arm :hilarious ).
That must be one heck of a camera.

hot883

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Nice. I have Zeiss binoculars and they are the best in my opinion (also cost me my right arm :hilarious ).
That must be one heck of a camera.
Ya, it will be nice once I figure out how to use it. Ha!

quil

Sure I do. Hundreds of snails and crabs. he does not bother them. he leaves my CB Shrimp alone since he is the same size.
Barry
Mine are the same way, and I have a male and a female dwarf fuzzy....have never looked twice at any snails or crabs, or messed with my corals for that matter. My female did, however, inhale a peppermint shrimp once...my mistake...thought it was big enough to avoid getting eaten, and boy was I wrong there.

hot883

Originally Posted by cwgibson
hot can you give me any advice on keeping a queen in a reef tank?
Sure! Don't try it.
It is a 50-50 chance it won't destroy everything. My first Queen did not bother anything. She died at about the 30 day mark so I will chaulk that one up to poor collection.
The one i have now started picking on stuff right away. I had to get rid of 2 seawhips, purple gorgonia and now she nips at my brown one ever so often. I love her though. She does NOT bother my large featherdusters, zoanthids, kenya tree, mushrooms, rhodactis and ricordeas. I also have a tree sponge, GSP, and xenia that she does not bother.
My advice is not to do it, but if you do just watch her/him closely. I love mine, I would not trade her or my lion for anything.
But, if you still want one I will help all I can though YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT! Barry

cwgibson

thanks, i feel like i want to try just because they are so beautiful.here is what i have coral wise,tank is a 210g.
flower pot
kenya tree
purple gargonia
2 hammers
frogspawn
brain
finger leather
green scolymia
elegance
tree sponge
pagoda
zoos