lets see clownfish pairs/just clowns!

jstudly21

hahaha they are all gorgeous clowns :) thats why we have them lol jk haha i hope mine host soon and or mate. i have a lemon peel that wrecks their anenomes haha sorry about the ramblings

B

big pete

ahh! i really want to post my maroon clown he is BEAUTIFUL! can anyone help me post the pic? its on my comp files, not online...:notsure:

saltymom

Hey Pete, Ill try to help ya out...
youre pictures are on your computer.. They have to be no bigger than 500X500 for this board to accept them.. so they might need to be resized. IF u dont have a resizing program u can download one free at http://www.showyourphotos.com/showyo...izer_free.html
then...SAVE your 500X500 resized image somewhere you can find it easily..or u know where it is! LOL..(I loose mine all the time, by clicking to fast and forgetting where I put them!)
When your pics are ready to post...you scroll down to bottom here of the screen, where it says ATTACH file.. u click browse, and find the image you want to post... click it to get it into that box..Then DO NOT hit PREVIEW..click the SUBMIT REPLY.
and that should work!! If u click preview your post, it lets you see your words u wrote, but it will delete the picture..and it wont show up if u go ahead and submit after preview. U have to hit submit the first time! GOOD LUCK... give it a try with something easy and see if u can do it

saltymom

those are nice, Larrynews! Nice clear picture!
How may of those green chromis do ya have? Ihave seven of em.. I really like them.

larrynews

hey saltymom...thanks about the fish picture..i'm still old school 35mm and go get it developed....i have 3 chromis'...they made it through the ick break out that killed all the pricer fish...i thought about getting a few more...not sure yet. thanks again