lets see pictures of your agressive tank

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by jcrim
Gamedawg, people may give you a hard time about keeping those fish in a 55 gallon but I think it looks great. Doesn't look crowded at all. I love the rock work and even the fake plants look good the way they're set up.

BTW... keep posting ppl. This is a great thread and should stay around for a while.
Yeah, I have no problem when people keep fish that get big in a small tank while they are small if they have it in their mind set that they are getting a bigger tank in the very near future. That was how my 75 was. When I bought my 75, I knew I could not afford a big tank from the start but I knew that if I really liked this hobby like I do, I would save up the money and get a bigger tank in the near future. I had a few fish in 75 (specifically my big puffer and volitan lion) that "get too big" for a 75, but now, that is not even a concern because I got a 210 like I knew I was going to when I needed to.
Gamedawg, I think your tank looks great. Keep up the good work.

carpe_diem

heres my "agressive" tank. im looking for another 2 fish, maybe 3. im getting a tang for sure but dont know what else to get.

my trigger doesnt like cameras

harlequin going in for the kill

lion_crazz

carpe.. what size tank is that? That looks to be a small tank to house a tusk in. Just be careful that it does not get stressed out.

pitbull01

jcrim, what is your livestock list? Your tank is AWESOME. By the way, are you planning to keep those fish in there all their lives?
-Adam

J

jcrim

I have an epaullette shark, yellow stingray, miniatus grouper, purple tang, sohal tang and foxface. The foxface may have to go back to the lfs... still getting picked on by my grouper.

carpe_diem

its a 50 gallon, he seems perfectly fine, doesnt bother a thing. im only going to get a tang and maybe a puffer now. i dont want to get them too stressed. hes going after the ghost shrimp in the pic.