Lets see some angels :D

boalgf

Maybe I am out of the loop here, but I think people saying nice things is polite and appreciated. Even if it is just "cool", which is what Conner said to the pics in my thread. Happy, complimenting people should be praised, keep up the good work conner and hopefully people will realize these threads are sometimes just about saying nice things and not always about giving your 2 cents.

nm reef

My flame was maybe 3" or so....I've seldom seen them much larger.
As for the members above that flamed and posted personal attacks in regard to other members....I've already stated that such activity may not be appropiate. If you don't like a persons comment then maybe it'd be best to just let it be...bottom lne is we don't tolerate flames and/or personal attacks here and I'm sure you could locate other forums where that type activity is tolerated......

boalgf

hey Thomas, is your coral beauty extremely skittish? I had to take mine out of the tank once for hypo. It took 2 hours to catch and only after I removed all the live rock. thank god I have a FOWLR tank. How do people with reefs catch their fish??? My coral beauty finds a cave and never leaves.

T

thomas712

MIne is a bit on the shy side, but comes out when ever I feed and occationally checks me out.