Lets see some cool aquascaping!!!

jelezoglo

Hi all

I have been trying to arrange my 65 gl for 3 months now to no avail
. So I was wondering if the more experienced could share their knowledge and expertise with some of us newbies. Pictures and advice are welcome on how to arrange rockwork so it looks realistic.
Let the games begin :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

saltn00b

nice rocks, caves and crevices are always a plus. one tipe would be not to try so hard. since coral reefs are part of nature , they rocks should like they are in your tank naturally. so dont force many bridges and perfect right angles and avoid using them like legos. instead let them overlap gracefully but make sure that the higher mounted ones are 'solid' and arent going to move when you have something like an anenome on the move or big hermits that could knock things around.

keith burn

Originally Posted by saltn00b
nice rocks, caves and crevices are always a plus. one tipe would be not to try so hard. since coral reefs are part of nature , they rocks should like they are in your tank naturally. so dont force many bridges and perfect right angles and avoid using them like legos. instead let them overlap gracefully but make sure that the higher mounted ones are 'solid' and arent going to move when you have something like an anenome on the move or big hermits that could knock things around.
Yes I agree

jelezoglo

Originally Posted by saltn00b

Cool advice
. I guess I am trying toooo hard
I'll try to chill
lol