lets see some rock work

reefnut

Here's the 40g refuge... it's a blurry picture but it's filled about 3/4 of the way with rock...

bubles

Originally Posted by hot883
You could use some of my base rock too. Ha! I have some cheap. I have left overs.
how much per pound

hot883

Originally Posted by bubles
how much per pound
I have a thread in the classifieds "Base rock for sale or trade" Look at that and tell me what ya think. I am willing to make a deal as I don't need these. bcool831@pldi.net

farmboy

Reefnut--AWESOME (as usual)

Hey Bunny--we stacked and stacked and stacked them. Actually it wasn't bad-bigger on the bottom then smaller on top. THere is a product out that would help a lot. It would also help in just placing coral. It's a hardening putty. THe LFS moved recently and the owner used the stuff to rebuild his reef! Cool stuff.

Nice Job HOT883! Something is throwing off your rockwork. . . . :notsure: Oh, I think I see something here. Is that a KY mushroom? It looks pretty happy in OK, though!

niger12

Here is a pic of my old 35. Still don't have the new tank up after moving from Oregon to Wisconsen to South Carolina in one year.

clee521

85lb live fiji and tonga in a 65g tank.. partially cured so far.. the smell was never too bad.. readings are all at zero and i'm just waiting a little longer to make sure everything is stable before i add fish :) best part.. only cost about $2/lb. for handpicked rock since i was able to pick it up locally from an eB-y seller.

houndhome1

heres my contribution to your tak pics. I used a cannon digital rebel. I have a 75 gal with 80lbs live rock. we set up our tank to be able to see all the way around it.

connor

Originally Posted by Houndhome1
heres my contribution to your tak pics. I used a cannon digital rebel. I have a 75 gal with 80lbs live rock. we set up our tank to be able to see all the way around it.
all of those tangs are in a 75 gallon
when they get bigger they will get sick and die!!!!!