lets see the feather dusters

corw

got this cool looking feather duster the other day and thought it would be neat to see other nice looking ones.

xokarmaxo

Wow! That is a gorgeous feather duster! Wish I could find some like that at my LFS!
Here is a pic of mine

bill109

Originally Posted by corw
got this cool looking feather duster the other day and thought it would be neat to see other nice looking ones.
ummm.. thts a coco worm aint it..
how much did you pay for it they usually go for about 60-100 bux.. my lfs is ediculous so big ones go for close to a 100

myreef05

Originally Posted by bill109
ummm.. thts a coco worm aint it..
how much did you pay for it they usually go for about 60-100 bux.. my lfs is ediculous so big ones go for close to a 100
HEHEHEHEHE I was thinking the same thing

monalisa

Originally Posted by corw
That's gorgeous. The featherduster that I currently have is one like that posted by Azfishgal. I used to have this little duster in my 37gal. I really thought it was cool, but I think my hermits also thought it was cool...it just disappeared, never to be heard from again...
Lisa :happyfish

geckopsu

Originally Posted by xokarmaxo
GORGEOUS!!!!
That's a coco worm, right? :notsure:
Thanks! Yep. That's a coco worm. I'm feeding it DTs to try and keep it happy but it's not looking so good right now.

geckopsu

I got it at one of the local reef shops in Rochester. There are three of them within 20 minutes of each other. I paid $58. She's a beauty. Hope I can keep her happy.